About Our Organization
Vermantia is a technology powerhouse that revolutionizes betting business, the bespoke way.
We are the pioneering, performance-driven solution for retail, content, and technology needs of betting operators worldwide. Our custom-made, exclusive data and picture content brings you thousands of live racing and sports events annually, topped off by the most diverse virtual sports and next-gen games portfolio.
Established in 2007, HQ’ ed in Athens and offices CY, IT, UK, CIS, NIG, making us the go-to partner for international operators across 32 countries.
If you are interested in being at the heart of this eﬀort, this is your opportunity!
- Develop new code mostly based on animations for TV broadcast
- Get familiar and research technologies used for broadcasting animated computer graphics including CasparCG (software to play graphics)
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- BS degree in IT/Computer science or similar relevant ﬁeld
- Excellent software development skills using both object and functional-oriented design fundamentals
- Proﬁcient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with Lottie is a plus
- Passion for learning new technologies and eagerness to collaborate with others
- Fluency in Greek and English language (both written and verbal)
- Excellent written skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Completed military obligations (for male candidates)
- Self-motivated and adaptive character
- Team-player (but act independently when needed)
- Positive attitude
- Innovative thinking
- Opportunity to work in a young, motivating and challenging environment with the latest tech stack
- Competitive compensation package according to professional experience
- Private Health Insurance package
- Flexible working hours
- Exceptional opportunities to learn and develop in a cutting-edge tech company with an international customer base and operations
- Prospects of professional growth
- Excellent working environment
- Ongoing training
If you’re ready for a career shift to impactful work, we would like to hear from you!
As an Employer, Vermantia is committed to Equal Employment opportunities without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We strongly believe our success depends on our people!